LEGAL NOTICE AND PRIVACY
In accordance with the law 34/2002 of July 11 and other related legislation, BLADEFAR S.L., States that its CIF is B72171002, featuring Social domicile Avda. PRADO DE LA FERIA 37, 11170 MEDINA SIDONIA (CADIZ) and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone: 956423153
These legal conditions regulate the use and access of the website https://www.elboticarioencasa.com (hereinafter the "site"). The use or access to this site implies you (hereinafter "user") acknowledges having read and understood the present information in its entirety. If you as a user do not agree with any of these terms and conditions you must stop accessing this website.
A) confidential information: "Confidential information" means any information or data provided by you on our website.
Thus, limitation, not limited, all personal information in a non-restrictive way is understood as confidential information: telephone numbers, numbers of faxes, e-mail, addresses of residence addresses, signatures, copies of passports or national identity documents, details of cards credit, personal preferences, peculiarities or any other information belonging you and relevant to contract or payment of the reservation you or the group in name of which contracts.
In no event will have confidential information about a:
- Any topic that is displayed publicly or happens to be in the public domain unless it has become public domain because of failure to comply with one of the parties.
- Any information or knowledge (know-how) acquired from third parties.
- Disclosure required by law.
- Disclosure of any information at the request of judges or courts.
- Information relating to economic data or other measures that need to be provided to State, local or regional administration, by fiscal, labor requirements or administrative contracting.
(B) access to personal data
- Head of the tratamiento:BLADEFAR, S.L.
- Email: email@example.com
- Data protection delegate: mentor
- Contact the DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main activity: marketing of parapharmacy products.
The information provided to the contact form, or in your case to the registration as a user, means connected truthful mode by the user of the web and will be only collected the adequate, relevant and not excessive to serve you as a customer and provide you correctly the contracted services, but also in case you have with your express consent, which may be granted at the end of this document, to manage list subscriptions, tracking, send newsletters, promotions, and special offers. Also, moderate and respond to comments by users of the web.
The information will not be used for purposes incompatible with those for which has been provided us. If it were to be used for an incompatible purpose, we will provide information, and ask for your consent to do so.
We will not use your personal data in order to make decisions, based solely on the automated processing your data, which can produce any legal effect, unless necessary to conclude a contract, explicitly consents it or the authorized by law. We guarantee you that we respect the legally established conditions of use and we develop tools and algorithms that help the website to ensure confidentiality of the data collected.
Personal data are usually collected through different on paper or electronic. For the case that we will tell you information that might come from third parties, we will inform you in the first communication or one month maximum term. In order to offer you products and services in accordance with their interests we can develop a commercial profile, based on such information.
All your information will be stored on our servers and they will be part and our records of treatment activities.
- Consent of the person concerned
- Performance of a contract
- Compliance with a legal obligation
- Any resulting from the execution of the contract
- Public interest or exercise of public powers
- Legitimate interests of the controller, or a third party
- Protection of vital interests of the data subject or another person.
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the service you have requested. Once accomplished this purpose your data will be kept duly blocked in order to meet obligations coming legally imposed to the responsible by law. After these deadlines, your data will be deleted permanently unless you expressly request the portability to third party.
- Treasury, General Treasury of the Social security or collaborating entities, or others, because it is a legal requirement.
- Courts of Justice, Prosecutor's Office or forces and the State security bodies, or others, because it is a legal requirement.
- Tax and labour services: Beardo and Viqueira
- Consulting services
- Computer services
- International transfers: Linked management, customers, and suppliers
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to treatment: email@example.com
Also if you are in disagreement over the management of the information have the right to claim the authority of Control in: www.agpd.es
The processed data from the person concerned
General rules of protection of data 2016/679