What are Cookies and how we use them?
- Ensure that the web page works correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages have seen or how long it has been.
The Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer/device and do not provide references that permit personal data. At all times you can access the settings on your browser to modify or block the installation of Cookies sent by the apothecary at home, while it prevents access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of the services of the page may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with your access details may access services customized and adapted to your preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and the stored in the Cookie's your browser.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow web sites to work more flexible and adapted to the preferences of the users, as for example to store the language, the currency of the country or detect the access device.
- Set levels of protection and security that prevent or hamper cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers can meet statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising shown to users, offering that best fits their interests.
If Cookies are disabled, some features of the services will be disabled as, for example, remain identified, keep shopping in the "shopping cart", information directed at their location or the display of some images and videos.
Type, purpose and operation of Cookies:
Cookies, in function of their tenure, can be divided into session Cookies or permanent. The first will expire when the user closes the browser. The latter will expire when the aim for which they serve (for example, so the user stays identified in the services of the apothecary at home) or when they are deleted manually in your browser.
Also depending on its purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
COOKIES yield: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for tools that are in services, so it does not have to reconfigure the service whenever you visit. By way of example, the objects stored in the "shopping cart" are included in this typology.
GEO-location COOKIES: These Cookies are used to find out which country is when a service is requested. This Cookie is totally anonymous and is only used to help orient the content to your location.
TRACKING COOKIES: The Tracking Cookies are generated once the user has registered or has subsequently opened its session, and are used to identify you in the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified in such a way that, if you close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day back into the service, it will continue to identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the functionality "log out", so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time that enters the service user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to enter a contest.
In addition, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the user registers a service with a social network credentials, authorizes the social network to save a persistent Cookie that remembers your identity and guarantees you access to services until it expires. The user can delete this Cookie and revoke access to services through social networks updating your preferences on the specific social network.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES: every time a user visits a service, a tool of an external provider (in our case Google Inc. with its Google Analytics cookies; and similar to that they may be added should vary in relation to the current) generates a Cookie analysis on the user's computer. This Cookie only generated in the visit, will serve in next visits the apothecary at home to identify anonymous visitors. The main objectives pursued are:
- Enable anonymous identification of the sailing users via the "Cookie" (identify browsers and devices, not people) and thus accounting for approximate number of visitors and its trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the contents most visited and therefore more attractive to users.
- Know whether the user who is accessing are new or repeat visits.
ADVERTISING COOKIES: whenever a user visits a service, a tool of an external provider (in our case Google Inc. with your cookies from Google AdWords and similar to that they may be added should vary in relation to the current) generates a Cookie advertising on the user's computer. The main objectives pursued are:
- Remind the user products found on our portal without checkout them during a limited period of time to facilitate the future purchase of them if the user is deemed appropriate.
- Identify the most wanted online content anonymously and more attractive for users, analyzing sales.
Important: The "Cookie" will never be associated with any personal information that can identify you. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the user experience on the site.
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are not required for the use of our website, you can block them or disable them by activating the settings on your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of cookies or some of them. Practical most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or refuse them automatically. If it rejects them can continue using our Web site, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore his less satisfactory experience on our Web site.
Below we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices to make available all the information for how to manage cookies in your browser:
Version 7 and 8