Nutriben growth 3 800 Grs
E s the best choice for a diet balanced before the cow's milk because:
- It is the contribution energy, protein and carbohydrates and fats, suitable for this stage of development.
- It is rich in iron, calcium, 13 vitamins and essential fatty acids.
- It provides one 20% less protein than cow's milk, avoiding possible kidney overloads, thus following the recommendation of the Espghan.
- Contains no sucrose, avoiding the risk of tooth decay.
- It has a greater intake of carbohydrates (lactose and maltodextrin) than cow's milk, these being the main source of energy of a child.
- It has a smaller amount of fat, is rich in essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic), being rich in saturated fatty acids cow's milk.
- It has 20 times more iron than cow's milk.
- It contains lactose and glucose carbohydrate as syrup.
Signs: Retain the packaging unopened in a cool, dry place. Once open close well with plastic lid and kept in a cool, dry place. Should be used within a maximum period of one month. Packaged in protective atmosphere. Milk ready for growth.
Use: Wash hands well. Wash the utensils that you require (bottle, nipple, threaded, Cup and spoon). Boil water and let it cool until it is lukewarm, to about 45 ° C. Pour the amount appropriate in the bottle or Cup. Add the number of rasas measures recommended in the table of dosage of Nutriben growth. If you use bottle, close it and shake it until the content is completely dissolved. If you use a Cup, remove the contents with a spoon. Before feeding your child, make sure milk is at the right temperature. Consumed immediately after preparing the bottle or Cup. Not never kept the remains of the socket.
Other products NUTRIBEN