Cumlaude Sunlaude Ak- Repair Spf100+ 50 Ml
By buying this product you can collect up to 21 Points. Your cart will total 21 Points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.21.
Maximum photoprotection in an ultra-fluid texture for the prevention and treatment of actinic keratosis and other non-melanoma skin cancer, thanks to its high protection power over UVB and UVA and the mixture of its active ingredients
- Patients with actininic keratosis and/or non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC), both for treatment and for prevention.
- Patients at risk and a history of skin cancer.
- Phototypes of skin I and II, clear skins that suffer sunburn with ease.
- Immunocompromised patients.
- Unirepair T-43: complex formed by amino acids (acetyl tyrosine, proline and a hydrolyzed protein of plant origin) and adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which acts directly on the DNA contributing to its repair. Its combination accelerates the natural mechanism of DNA repair.
- Theavigo: derived from polyphenols, it is a powerful antioxidant that benefits the functioning of the immune system. On a topical level, it restores the number of Langerhans cells, a very important element of the immune system. Its sunscreens provide very high protection, UVB>100 and UVA>50.